Thursday, October 11, 2007

Edu. PLN 4

Arapahoe celebrity from the Rocky Mountain News

This is so true. I watched it about three times before it hit me that this was the reality of it all. I couldn’t believe all the info on it as well as the publicity that Mr.Fisch got. He got national attention, even international attention for just an eight minute presentation. I’ve been going to school for about two months, that doesn’t sound like that long, but
I would think if anyone went anywhere they would relies that they were in the presence of a celebrity. I didn’t and I don’t think that half the school did. One of my only questions is where he got all of this info. I’m sure he is a respectable man, but we don’t know if the sites he used are legitimate. Did he just Google search this, or did he come across it while reading something and thought it would be cool to show a bunch of over look facts to teachers. I give the man a lot of credit, he did a great job. But sooner or later you have to wonder where he got all of his information.

No comments: